Queer Games Bundle 2 presents indies with diverse viewpoints, on sale this month
Curated by developer MidBoss, the Queer Games Bundle 2 features such titles as Herald, 2064: Read Only Memories, A Normal Lost Phone, LongStory, and more.
Developer MidBoss has gathered a fellowship of indies to compose Steam’s Queer Games Bundle 2, which is available for purchase now. In fact, it is on a 50 percent off sale through the end of this month, so now is a great time to grab it. As with the original Queer Games Bundle, this one will also be available at a 15 percent off discount after November. If you already own games from these bundles in your library, then fear not: Steam will automatically adjust the price so that you don’t end up re-buying the game you own.
Included in the bundle are:
- 2064: Read Only Memories, which comes from bundle curator MidBoss, and is a cyberpunk adventure that involves a detective, a conspiracy, and a sapient machine.
- Herald: An Interactive Period Drama, coming from Netherlands-based studio Wispfire, which is set in an alternate history and deals with themes of race and colonialism. We reviewed the game quite positively here on IND13.
- A Normal Lost Phone, from Accidental Queens, in which you explore a phone to intimately learn about the life of its owner.
- Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story, also from Accidental Queens, with similar gameplay to A Normal Lost Phone.
- The Pirate’s Fate, a swashbuckling visual novel in which you seek treasure and maybe even love.
- LongStory, a game from Bloom Digital Media about being whatever gender you like, and dating whoever you like.
- Secret Little Haven, an adventure set in the internet world of 1999, starring a trans girl trying to figure herself out.
- Even the Ocean, a story-heavy action platformer from the creator of Anodyne.
- Enola, in which you survive a dark, abstract world conjured by the titular heroine’s lover Angelica.
Have a look at 2064: Read Only Memories’ launch trailer below: