Donut County set to release on PC, Mac, PS4 and iOS later this month
01 Aug, 2018
Everything must fall into a hole in this puzzle game from Annapurna Interactive. Get the hole story when Donut County comes out later this month.
Six years of development later, the hole is finally ready. Publisher Annapurna Interactive has announced that Ben Esposito’s Donut County will be released on PC, Mac, PS4 and iOS simultaneously later this month. Specifically, the game will be out on August 28th. PC and Mac players can get the game from Steam and GOG.com. The game will be priced at $12.99 on Steam.
Have a look at the release date trailer:
And here’s what the game is about, according to its Steam page:
Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground… and they demand answers!
• EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
• MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
• COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
• CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles…or just destroy stuff.
• DEVOUR everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.