Opportunity for Indie Games Developers at devcom 2019 enhanced Indie Expo
devcom 2019 which takes place in Cologne this 18th and 19th of August is offering a chance for young and upcoming indie developers to exhibit at the conference.
Indie Developers are being encouraged to join devcom 2019 through Indie accessible package. Successful applicants can save money on their ticket by participating, with a drastic reduction on both the business and conference pass, along with the booth and other extras. 45 projects worldwide will be hand-picked by the devcom team, all you need to apply is a playable prototype of a game.
devcom is the official gamescom developer event since 2017 and with more than 2,500 attendees in 2018 Europe’s annual developers conference taking place from 18-19 August 2019, paving the way for gamescom, the world’s biggest video games exhibition
Join devcom for the exclusive devcom Networking Dinner on Saturday evening, have a hot cup of coffee and tasty snacks on the showfloor, check out numerous business and indie exhibitors showcasing their services and games, witness the brandnew devcom HERO Award– Europe’s first ‘Persons of the year award’ –, and attend its open-air devcom Sunset Party and devcom NRW Indie Developer Night. On top, devcom is offering teams turnkey ready HR booths to scout for new talents, secluded rooms to organize your own individual press conference, as well as an excellent matchmaking app to plan your meeting schedule.
devcom 2019 features:
- a Saturday evening Networking dinner: dine and connect with the faces of the games industry
- an expo area: showcase and promote your services and tools to game developers
- a two-day conference program – share and learn with experts and your peers
- an indie area: discover and play the next indie game hit
- a business area: meet and network with decision makers
- an HR area: promote and recruit new talents
- a PR Conference Room: schedule your personal conference and present your games to the press
- the devcom HERO Award show – uncover and reward the people behind the screen
- as well as 2 parties: the devcom Sunset Party on Sunday evening and the big devcom NRW Indie Developer Night on Monday evening – mingle and celebrate with us!
An overview of all confirmed speakers of devcom 2019 so far can be found on the official homepage: https://www.devcom.global/speakers/.
To apply for access and to buy tickets for devcom 2019 visit the official website: https://www.devcom.global/#tickets.